Work Opportunities With Team Casino
Event Contractors for ALL Areas that Team Casino Parties Services – The Whole Northwest!
Want to be a part of our parties?!? Team Casino Parties is always looking for fun, friendly, outgoing professionals to help show our guests a great time!
We use independent contractors for several roles at our events; casino party dealers, DJ’s, hosts/hostesses, Photo Booth attendants, entertainers, game attendants, bookies, and more!
If you have experience contracting for any type of entertainment or hospitality event, and want to join our list, please contact us!
80% of events are on Friday and Saturday nights. There is generous pay plus gratuities.
Please email us at email@example.com with your contact info and what game(s) you know, event experience you have and locations/cities you are interested in getting work.
Job Title: Bookkeeper, Full-time, 30-40 hours
- Input event staff hours from event timesheets into Excel
- Process paychecks at end of the month for hourly event staff
- Process full-time employee payroll to payroll company
- Reconcile monthly expenses into QuickBooks
- Pay invoices
- Submit income tax reports to state of Washington
- Submit Unemployment Insurance reports to Oregon, Idaho and Washington
- Submit quarterly revenue figures to Washington and Idaho
- Submit paperwork to health plan and retirement plan vendors
- Process bank deposits
- Reconcile bank and credit card statements
- Order office supplies