Work Opportunities With The Party Team
Event Contractors for ALL Areas that The Party Team Parties Services – The Whole Northwest!
Want to be a part of our parties?!? The Party Team Parties is always looking for fun, friendly, outgoing professionals to help show our guests a great time!
We use independent contractors for several roles at our events; casino party dealers, DJ’s, hosts/hostesses, Photo Booth attendants, entertainers, game attendants, bookies, and more!
If you have experience contracting for any type of entertainment or hospitality event, and want to join our list, please contact us!
80% of events are on Friday and Saturday nights. There is generous pay plus gratuities.
Please email us at email@example.com with your contact info and what game(s) you know, event experience you have and locations/cities you are interested in getting work.
Job Title: Boise, Idaho Operations and Staffing Manager
The Party Team is hiring for a fun, outgoing person to make sure all of our entertainment events are perfect!
Do not apply or reply without including the information at the bottom of this ad.We do Casino Parties, Game Shows, DJ’s, Photo Booths, Arcade Rentals and more. If it is fun, we try to provide it for our clients.
Being able to deliver professional equipment and provide a great staff to run the parties is key – and that is what this position does; recruits, trains and schedules great staff, then coordinates the party, loads the equipment into our trucks, sets up the party, and makes sure the party goes perfectly.
Schedule: Full Time / Flex; 30-40 hours per week based on event load
Reports to: Sales Manager Works out of: Warehouse office space in Boise Supervises: Event Captains, Staff
Event Coordination – (30%)
- Communicate with clients and venues to determine timelines and optimal load-in protocol; venue visits and client meetings as necessary
- Generate digital graphic and print materials for client events; Funny Money, Photo Booth art, fundraiser signage, and game show questions/format
- Schedule vehicles and equipment to deliver events efficiently
- Assign staff to events, giving consideration to expertise and cost
- Prepare truck Load Lists and Event Captain Clipboards for day of event
- Evaluate performance of setup crews, captains and staff, and profit margin providing feedback when necessary
- Research in hospitality and entertainment to make sure our services are up to industry standard
- Ultimately responsible to produce every event as perfectly as possible with maximum profit margin
General Operations – (15%)
- Report event evaluations, expenses, gratuities and staff timesheets for monthly payroll
- Refine shop and production operations for maximum efficiency
- Maintain and clean vehicles
- Clean, organize and perform minor repairs on equipment, including audio-visual equipment
- Develop and improve products and services
- Order and install equipment and supplies as needed
Staffing Director – (30%)
- Recruit independent contractors to meet talent staffing needs; Casino dealers, Photo Booth attendants, DJ/KJ, Game Show Hosts/Tech, Event Captains/Delivery, Derby MC’s, Entertainment Hosts
- In all service areas; SunValley, Twin Falls, Eastern OR, Eastern ID, No ID/MT, McCall
- Host training events for specific games and equipment
- The phone calls from staff and clients with issues on event days and nights go to this position
Event Production – (20%)
- Load, deliver, setup, and teardown events
- Operate all company games and equipment at events with high degree of proficiency
- Supervise dealers and activities at events, demonstrating excellent customer service
- Promote the company and its other activities to clients and guests
- Be the epitome of what we how we want all event staff to operate
Sales – (5%)
- Book events in the absence of the Sales Manager
- Cross-sell / Upsell elements in coordination process
The Hard Part
- Ability to carry 75lbs up a ramp.
- A working knowledge of casino style games
- Experience and aptitude to troubleshoot Audio/Visual equipment and computer hardware/software.
- Late night drives in snow (rare, but we do many events in the winter)
- Ability to drive a vehicle towing a trailer and backing up a trailer
- Being able to speak on a microphone to a crowd with confidence. Our Event Captains are party-starters! This
means being able to get on a mic to let the guests know we are there to show them a great time.
- Ultimate level of reliability. You have heard in theater that “the show must go on”. It is the same in the event
business; on the days we have gigs, there is no one to available to cover your shift.
If you would like to apply, please include a cover letter/memo about what casino games you know well enough to deal, AND if you have any issues we need to consider on the above section “The Hard Part”.