Work Opportunities With Team Casino
Event Contractors for ALL Areas that Team Casino Parties Services – The Whole Northwest!
Want to be a part of our parties?!? Team Casino Parties is always looking for fun, friendly, outgoing professionals to help show our guests a great time!
We use independent contractors for several roles at our events; casino party dealers, DJ’s, hosts/hostesses, Photo Booth attendants, entertainers, game attendants, bookies, and more!
If you have experience contracting for any type of entertainment or hospitality event, and want to join our list, please contact us!
80% of events are on Friday and Saturday nights. There is generous pay plus gratuities.
Please email us at email@example.com with your contact info and what game(s) you know, event experience you have and locations/cities you are interested in getting work.
Job Title: Boise, Idaho Director of Sales & Events, Full-time
Role: To produce sales leads and increase revenue through both inside and outside sales, networking, and other forms of sales development. Maintain the highest level of equipment and staff. Ensure all events are contracted, coordinated, and executed to a high degree of customer satisfaction, and to represent the company wherever it may appear in public.
Reports to: CEO
Supervises: Event Captains and Event Staff
Works out of: Storage/office space
Sales – (40%)
- Execute Sales Plan to meet/exceed monthly sales targets and to expand customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Generate leads through venue referrals, partnerships, inside and outside sales calls
- Answer web leads, customer inquiries, calls and emails in a timely fashion
- Partner with customers to understand their event objectives. Communicate value through proposals and presentations
- Follow up with clients to ensure they receive documents and answer questions
- Contract and collect payment for events
- Analyze trends and results of marketing plan. Maintain social media marketing plan
- Gain membership to relevant trade/industry organizations
Event Coordination/Client Management – (25%)
- Communicate with clients and venues to determine timelines and optimal load-in protocol; venue visits and client meetings as necessary
- Generate/design print materials for events: Funny Money, Photo Booth art, and fundraiser signage
- Schedule vehicles and equipment to deliver events efficiently
- Contract outside vendors to fill event needs that fall outside of the services of the company
- Assign staff to events, giving consideration to expertise and cost
- Prepare Event Captain Clipboards for day of event
- Determine best course of action if presented with production issues
- Evaluate performance of setup crews and contractors, providing feedback as needed
General Operations – (20%)
- Analyze event evaluations, expenses, and report contractor timesheets for monthly payroll
- Refine shop and production operations for maximum efficiency
- Maintain and clean vehicles
- Clean, organize and repair equipment, including audio-visual equipment
- Recruit independent contractors to meet staffing needs
- Host training events for specific games and equipment
- Develop and improve products and services
- Order and install equipment and supplies as needed
- Address personnel issues as needed
- Review expenses quarterly to ensure office is running at maximum profitability
Event Production – (15%)
- Load, deliver, setup, and teardown equipment for events
- Operate all company games and equipment at events with high degree of proficiency
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Supervise dealers and activities at events, according to event guidelines
- Promote the company and its other activities to clients and guests